Search EriCloud

Monday, January 2, 2012

The New Year Bell

Happy New Year Message from: Education in the Cloud

It was just when the new year arrived 12:01 am, I heard a bell was ringing:
The New Year Bell: Dinn Din Dindin
Dinn Din dindinDinn Din dindin, Dinn Din dindin
I wanted very much to record the harmonious sound, but I had no way of recording the sound. Then I recorded it in my soul, deep inside me. I was better way of recording it. The bell ringing gave me a big message, a message of self realization. That is the power of our ability. And above all it was a message to go find the true purpose of Human being.
I Wish you all a Merry x-Mass and Happy New Year. May this be a Year of GROWTH, SUCCESS, ACHIEVEMENT with PEACE and JOY. ---Tekila


My New Year Resolution: 2012, a Year to Listen! I am Listening to:
  • My spirit, my soul, My Body
  • My Friends
  • My Family
  • My Colleages
  • My Environment and
  • The Nature 
Wish you again a Merry X-Mass and Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment